Sunday, October 5, 2014

Fall Photoshoot - Felicity

Hello Everyone,
This is the first of a few fall photoshoots that I did last year, before I had a blog. This is the very first photoshoot that I ever did. I hope you enjoy it!

Felicity

Pretty Basket

Through the Leaves

Apple Picking

Curls

The Perfect Apple

Apple!

Lounging

Tree Climbing

Sunshine!

From Behind

Tree Swing

Happy Fall!

I hope you enjoyed my first photoshoot! Have you ever gone apple picking? Did you have a favorite picture? 
 - Jessica



4 comments:

  1. Felicity's curls are just gorgeous! I couldn't pick a favorite; they're all beautiful! =D
    I've never gone apple picking, but it sounds fun! :)
    ~Adaline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! These apple trees are actually in my backyard. Mom is making some apple pie right now from the apples from the trees - yummy!

      Delete
  2. Those photos are super pretty! Mmmmmmm! I love apples! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love apples too! I have them in my lunch everyday at school.

      Delete