Sunday, June 21, 2015

Our Generation Kitchen!

Hello all, 
A few weeks ago I got the Our Generation kitchen. I highly reccomend it. It is the best kitchen I could find for 18 inch dolls. In my opinion the $60 spent on it gives you a much nicer kitchen with more play value then trying to DIY one. Okay, that is just my two cents.

Here are before and after pictures of me opening it, which took over half an hour. If you have ever tried to open Our Generation items before, you know what I mean :)

In the packaging

This set is about the same height as the dolls

Got the box open

Out of the box, now I have to get all the tape off :)

Here is a look at everything from the outside

And the inside.

Here are a couple great reviews of the set if you want to learn more about it:

What are your thoughts on the kitchen?
 - Jessica







7 comments:

  1. I don't have it but it looks like a must by for any family of dolls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My local K-Mart just brought out a heap of new Our Gen items, including this 😃 I am probably getting it for Christmas. Just thought I Would ask if you could do a review? It looks like a brilliant set! In Australia it costs $85.00 though.
    E xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are many reviews in youtube that show the set in greater debth than I can with pictures. Here are two that do a really nice job:
      By DennaandBenna- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahg1ewGWHnE
      By agoverseasfan - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0PFWlDymBg
      I agree with what is said in both of them. I hope you find them helpful!

      Delete
  3. I have the kitchen. It is adorable and really good quality.

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have thought about buying this. I think it is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this set! I don't have it, sadly, but I really want it! It looks great for picture taking!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete