Monday, February 3, 2014

American Girl Magazines

Hey Darlings,

I finally got more memory space on my camera. (Yay!) So now my blogging routine can go back to normal.
The other day I was going through all of my old AG magazines because my mom says I have to many and need to throw them out. I didn't realize that I have so many!


I realize this is very large but I wanted you to be able to see them all.

SCut off at the top are Christmas magazines. The one on the left still has Samantha and Nellie in it! The one on the right is with Kirstin! Starting from the top left to right is every catalogue from March 2010 on with the exception of September 2011.(I'm not sure what happened to that one.) The big Christmas ones are on the very right. Also I never got January 2014. I may need to re-register.

Do you have any American Girl Magazines?

- Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment