Monday, February 17, 2014

A Little Bit of American Girl Gossip

Hey Darlings,

So, don't get me wrong, gossip isn't nice but this is really amazing news!

I heard that according to American Girl's face book page, they are bringing back Samantha!!! How fantastic is that?!?!? As you can tell by my number of exclamation points, I am crazy excited! I wonder if Nellie will come too?
On a sadder note, American Girl has not made this official by any means but there is a roumer that they will be taking away the best friends. (ie. Ivy, Ruthie, etc.) I really hope they don't though. I espeially like Ruthie.
Goodness, so many changes!














If you haven't yet make sure to go to American Girl and check out their new spring release. Oh, and make sure to share what you think about this exciting news and what historical characters you like best!

- Jessica




No comments:

Post a Comment