Saturday, January 3, 2015

Grace Thomas at AGP Minneapolis!

Hey Everyone,
I went to the American Girl Place Minneapolis to check out Grace's collection! Here are some of the pictures I took: 

Grace in her Meet Outfit
Grace's Welcome Gifts
Grace's French Bulldog (Bonbon)

Grace's Pajamas
Grace's French Bulldog (Bonbon)

Grace's Opening-Night Outfit
Grace's Pastry Cart

Grace's Travel Coat
Grace's Travel Set

Grace's City Outfit
Grace's Paris Accessories
Grace's French Bulldog (Bonbon)

Grace's Baking Set

Grace's Travel Set

Grace's Baking Outfit
Grace's Bistro Set
Grace's French Bakery

Grace's Meet Outfit & Pretty Beret for Girls 

Grace's City Outfit & Purse for Girls

Sorry about the lighting
Package available in the Bistro
Look at that shirt - Cute!

Leopard Pj's 

Pizza Party Set


Blokus Game


I'll show you what I got tomorrow!
 - Jessica

5 comments:

  1. She is so cute! I really want to get her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want most of the stuff from Grace's collection, but obviously I can't get it all. :( I am saving up for quite a few items though, here they are:
    1.Grace
    2.Grace's travel set
    3.Grace's Travel Coat
    4.Grace's City Outfit
    5.Grace's P.J's

    If I could I would also get her Pastry Cart... I will most likely be asking for it for my b-day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great pictures! I wasn't able to make it to a store, so these really help me see her stuff in a store. I totally want her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for taking pictures Jessica! Grace is so adorable!^_^
    ~Rylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! Thanks so much for sharing these! I really enjoyed looking at them! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete