Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Birthday Felicity!

Hey Darlings,

Today is Felicity's Birthday - April 21st. I thought I would share with you some of the things that I love about her and a little bit about how I got her.

Pretty Curls and Bright Green Eyes
Smart, Helpful, Creative
She's my Dancer
Beautiful

I got Felicity at a garage sale along time ago. Maybe 6 years ago. I was probably about 9. My sisters and I shared her. We got her for $65. This incuded her meet outfit and 4 handmade outfits and some acessories. That is a great deal already, but last summer I realized that her neck said "Pleseant Company" not "American Girl." This just means that she is one of the original Felicity dolls - which is really cool. So, that is how Felicity became part ouf our family. I have grown to love her more and more each year. Happy Birthday Felicity!

- Jessica

1 comment: