Sunday, January 19, 2014

Tricky Technology

I'm so sorry that I didn't post a couple days ago like I said I would, but my camera ran out of memory space, so the only pictures I can use are ones that I have already taken, which isn't very helpful. I have alot of fun post planned for Febuary though focusing around the Olympics and Valentines day. I also have a really big (literaly) and fantastic craft planned, if I am able to go out and get all of the supplies that is.You are probally thinking Febuary?!? Don't worry, I am going to post again before febuary, I just can't wait for it to arrive. Anyways, I just tried using downy fabric softener on my doll's hair to make it smoother and shinier. I don't have pics, sorry, but you will just have to believe me when I say it worked really well! My dolls currently all have their hair in rollers or twisted to try and bring some curl. This is an experiment especially for Rachel whose hair is short and straight. If you know of a way to curl straight hair please comment, I would really like to know of a good way! Well, if you are still reading after me rambling on for so long, thank you! I hope you have a good rest of your weekend!

- Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment