Monday, February 23, 2015

Liebster Award!

Hey, I got nominated for the Liebster Award. Thank you so much to American Girl Chick for nominating me!



The Questions:
Do you like doing your nails?
Yes, I do like doing my nails, I just rarely get around to it . . . 
What kind of personality do you think you have?
My friends say that I am quiet until you get to know me, and that I am sweet and funny. Their words not mine :)
Are you an extrovert or an introvert?
I am an introvert. I like being around people, just not talking to them :)
What are your favorite hobbies?
Playing violin, arts and crafts, photography, and American Girl Dolls.
Do you have any pets? If so, what kind?
My family and I used to have a bunch of fish in a large aquarium in our basement, but we don't have them anymore. I would like to get more someday. 

5 comments:

  1. I loved reading your answers! :)
    ~Leah <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award! I enjoyed reading your answers! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the award! I've never gotten an award, though I don't mind since my blog hasn't been up long at all. thesunshinedollies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete