Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sporty Hairstyles

Hello, I thought I would share with you some super quick and easy sporty hairstyles. Seriously, these are really easy, they only took me a couple minutes each. Oh, and sorry about the picture quality.


Hairstyle #1.
First start french braiding your doll's hair. Stop about half way.

Secure her hair with a pony tail binder.

Then I added a cute sun visor.

Hairstyle #2.

Put your doll's hair into two high pigtails.

Twist them to form mini buns. Secure with hair elasctics

Add a headband if you'd like

Hairstyle #3.

Put your dolls's hair into a half ponytail

Take the remaining hair an place it in another ponytail 

Add a headband for a pop of color.

Hairstyle #4.

Start by putting your doll's hair in a half ponytail.

Place the remaining hair into two high ponytails 

Add colorful ponytail holders for team spirit!

I hope you enjoyed! What are your doll(s) favorite sport(s)?
- Jessica

3 comments:

  1. Those are all super cute! I just did the first one on my doll Claire and it looks soooo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it! Stay tuned for a photo story featuring all of these hairstyles next week!

      Delete
  2. I did Hairstyle #2 on my doll Fawn and she looks so cute! Thanks for the directions!

    CutePolarBear

    ReplyDelete