Sunday, November 16, 2014

Your Blog Makes Me Smile Award

Hello, 
I got nominated for the You Blog Makes Me Smile Award


Rules:

1. If you've been nominated, answer the questions at the bottom of the post, and nominate five to eight doll blogs and provide five to eight questions for your nominees to answer. You can make up your own questions or just use the one I made. 

2. Link back to the original post about this award on the Oh My Dollies blog 

3. Include this list of rules in your post

4. Add the Your Blog Makes Me Happy Award image (located at the top of this post) to your sidebar or your awards page

(These rules were inspired by the Blogger Recognition Award rules because I thought they were great Blog Award rules :)  )

Here are the questions:

1.Why did you start your blog?
I started a blog so that I could share with people the crafts, hairstyles, and pictures I have done with my dolls.
2.What age did you start collecting/liking dolls?
I started liking American girl dolls when I was maybe 6 but I didn't get my first doll until I was 8 or so.
3.What is your dream doll?
I would really like Caroline or MAG #46
4. Do you prefer Historical,Goty, or MAG dolls?
I prefer Historical dolls because of their stories but I purchase more of the MAG clothing.
5.If you could go to any AG store, what one would you go to?
I would love to go to the temporary store in Hawaii.

My Questions Are:
What is your favorite winter activity?
Sugar cookies or Gingerbread cookies?
What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?
Why did you start your blog?
If you could go to any Ag store, what one would you go to?
Saige or Isabelle? 

I am nominating: 
Dolls on my Mind
The Dolls of Maple Street
Girly Doll Type
American Girl Place
The Abbott Doll Family
American Girl Northwest
Pretty Lilly

 - Jessica

3 comments:

  1. I nominated you!
    http://pictureperfectagblog.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-stahp-ur-too-sweet-for-ur-own-good.html
    ~Rylee<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award! I had fun reading your answers! Thanks so much for nominating me! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete