Friday, December 27, 2013

Our Generation Outfit Review

Hello!

For Christmas I recieved this super cute outfit from Our Generation. It is called Jeans Can Come True. It was found at Target. I think it was around $13.




Here it s on Lilly! The outfit comes with a jean jacket, white tee shirt, an orange polka dot skirt, redish orange shoes and an orange flower hair clip.



What I don't love:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm not to fond of the slit in the jacket. It is helpful when rolling up the sleeves though.
 

The hair clip is super cute but won't stay in the doll's hair. The little green part of the flower sticks out to much. I'm going to clip off that little green part and use hot glue to either re-fasten on the clip more securely or put on a new clip all together.

I am used to the American Girl shoes and I like them alot better. These shoes are plastic and like to fall of. Also, they don't really match the skirt


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~



I decided to try it out with AG cowgirl boots. It looked wonderful!

Here is the outfit without the jacket.

A closer look at the jacket.

A closer look at the skirt, which by the way, is a little bit big on AG dolls but still fits just fine.

Isn't Lilly pretty?

The complete outfit with the new shoes!


I hghly recomend Our Generation outfits. They are very cute and much cheaper than those of American girl. I hope this review was helpful!

- Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment